First of all, you cannot proceed with the foreclosure. What you do next depends on what chapter the bankruptcy case was filed under and what the debtor’s intentions are with respect to the property. If the property is the debtor’s principal residence and the case filed is a Chapter 13, he will be required to stay current with your payments from that point forward and propose a plan to repay the past due amounts. You should either obtain a copy of the debtor’s statement of intentions or contact the debtor’s attorney to find out what his plans are with respect to your collateral. If the debtor filed a Chapter 7 case, you can obtain permission from the court (via a Motion f